Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission (UPSRLM) has invited online applications to fill up various posts in state, district and block levels. Interested candidates can check the website: www.sids.co.in/upsrlm, for details regarding the advertised posts. Candidates can apply online for the posts at www.sids.co.in/upsrlm from February 15 and the last date to apply is March 7 2020. The total number of vacancies is 1954.
- SMMU (State Mission Management Unit) Level – 18 posts
- District Level- 70 posts
- Block Level – 1866 posts
- Candidates having BE/BTech/MCA/Post Graduation Degree/MBA/CA/ICWA qualification are eligible to apply for the above posts. The required qualifications vary from post to post and are as per the job requirements.
- For all positions, candidates should have good knowledge of MS-office.
- Candidates should have good knowledge of English and Hindi language
Applicants are requested to periodically check the website for recruitment related details, updates and other announcements.
- For state level position, maximum age limit is 55 years as on February 13, 2020.
- For district level position, maximum age limit is 40 years as on February 13, 2020.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Uttar Pradesh State government reservation policy.
Application Fee- No application fee. is required to be paid.
Selection Process –Candidates will selected on the basis of information provided by them in their online applications. Candidates who meet eligibility criteria will be shortlisted to appear for selection process.
How to Apply
Interested candidates have to apply online at www.sids.co.in/upsrlm from February 15, once the application portal is activated. The last date for applying is March 7.