New Delhi: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the application deadline for its June term-end examination (TEE) 2023.
Candidates can register online for TEE of June till May 10, 2023 through the official website of IGNOU — ignou.ac.in.
According to the official notification, candidates will have to pay Rs 200 per course as examination fee till May 10, with late fees of Rs 1100.
The June 2023 TEE is likely to commence on June 1 and conclude on July 6. Candidates are advised to check details on the official site of IGNOU.
IGNOU has also extended deadline for submitting assignments for June 2023 term-end examination. Candidates can submit hard or soft copies of their assignments till May 15, and is applicable to learners enrolled in ODL and online programmes, GOAL and EVBB.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR JUNE TEE EXAM
* Visit the official website at ignou.ac.in
* Click on IGNOU June 2023 TEE registration link on home page
* A new page will open where candidates will have to click on fill application link
* Complete application form and make payment of fees as directed
* Click on submit after payment is completed
* Download confirmation page for future reference.