Ahmedabad: The Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM-A) has invited applications for research associate position available from October 2020 in the Information Systems area at IIM Ahmedabad. Read to know details.
Last Date of Application: October 10
1. Candidates with undergraduate/postgraduate/PhD. degree in management/ information systems/ engineering/computer science/mathematics or other related disciplines are encouraged to apply. However, candidates with postgraduate/PhD degrees will be preferred,
2. Candidates should be proficient in Python and have some experience of using and developing cutting edge methodology for working with large data sets.
3. Candidates should be comfortable in one or more scripting/programming languages, such as R and STATA.
4. Candidates should have some experience of conducting a literature review by reading and summarising research papers as well as academic writing in the form of journal publications, case studies.
5. Candidates should have good oral and written communication skills in English.
Project Tenure: The appointment is initially for 4 months with a potential for extension up to 12 months based on performance.
Location: The selected candidate will be working from the IIM Ahmedabad campus with an option to work remotely till COVID-19 related restrictions are lifted. IIMA provides access to the library and computer centre for all research assistants. If selected, the candidate is expected to manage own accommodation, outside the IIMA campus which is centrally located within the city of Ahmedabad.
Compensation: The selected candidate will be offered a monthly stipend of Rs 22,000- Rs 30,000 based on qualifications and prior experience.
How To Apply: To apply, interested candidates need to send an email including CV and cover letter to email@example.com.