Hiring Begins For Various Posts In UPSC
New Delhi: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an official notification inviting all the candidates for Public Prosecutor, Assistant Public Prosecutor, Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) and other Economic officer posts. The online application process to fill a total of 89 vacancies has started on the official website. The link is upsconline.nic.in.
The last date to apply online is March 18, 2021. Those selected will be appointed on probation as per rule, India Today reported.
UPSC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy details
Total posts: 89
Name of the post:
- Public Prosecutors: 43
- Assistant Public Prosecutors: 26
- Senior Scientific Officer (Biology): 2
- Senior Scientific Officer (Chemistry): 2
- Senior Scientific Officer (Documents): 2
- Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil): 10
- Economic officer: 1
- Senior Scientific Officer (Ballistics): 1
- Programmer Gr A: 1
- Senior Scientific Officer (Lie-Detection): 1
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021:
Candidates can apply only online on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website upsconline.nic.in. They should not write to the Commission for Application forms.
A fee of Rs 25 can be remitted in any branch of the SBI by cash or through net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
There is no fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community.
Economic Officer: Post Graduate degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics from a recognised University/Institute.
Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): BE/BTech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent. Three years’ experience in planning, construction and execution of Civil Engineering Projects.
For more details on other posts, candidates can check the official notification for UPSC Recruitment 2021.
The date for the interview on which the shortlisted candidate is required to bring the printout of his/her online application alongwith other documents at UPSC shall be intimated separately.
Important dates to remember
- Closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) through ORA website: March 18, 2021
- Last date for printing of completely submitted online application: Mach 19, 2021.