IGNOU Announces Entrance Exam For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Programme; Check Details Here
New Delhi: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced admission for students to the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing programme through an entrance test.
The admission test will be conducted on May 8 at different centres across the country.
Candidates can apply by visiting the official IGNOU website — ignou.ac.in. The online application process has already started.
The last date for submitting online application is April 17.
How to register
* Visit the official IGNOU website — ignou.ac.in
* Click on the link ‘registration for B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) Entrance Exam-Jan.2022 Session’. On the new page, click on link for registration
* Register on the log in page that opens
* Fill in all required personal details and educational qualifications
* Upload scanned copies of required documents and click on the ‘next’ button
* Submit application form, download filled-up application form, take printout and enclose hard copies/photocopies of all documents and certificates as mentioned in student handbook and prospectus to be submitted during counselling for final admission
* While filling out the online application, candidates can choose their exam city on a first come first serve basis.
The fee for admission test is Rs 1000, which has to be remitted through payment gateway, using a credit card or a debit card issued by banks in India or through online banking
* Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with a minimum of two years’ experience in the profession after Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife (RNRM)
* Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with a minimum of five years’ experience in the profession after RNRM.
Comments are closed.