New Delhi: Railway Recruitment Board has activated the link for RRB NTPC Application Status 2020 on September 21. The link has been activated on the official sites of regional websites including RRB Kolkata, RRB Secunderabad and others. The window is for candidates to make necessary corrections in the applications. The process would be open from September 21 to September 30.
The RRB NTPC Exam 2020 would be conducted from December 15. Around 1.24 crore candidates have reportedly applied for the RRB NTPC examination.
Candidates can check the direct links for the status below:
|Name of RRBs||Link to Check Application Status|
Candidates can follow these simple steps to check the status:
- Visit the official site of RRB.
- Click on RRB NTPC Application Status 2020 link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the registration number, date of birth and captcha code.
- Your status will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the application status and download the page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
- As per the official notice released by the Railway Recruitment Board, the candidature of all the eligible candidates is purely provisional and is liable to be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process or thereafter, in case of any inconsistency/ deficiency furnished by them in their application or any malpractice on the part of the candidate coming to the notice of RRB at any stage of the recruitment process.
Candidates who have applied for the examination can check the important instructions of RRB NTPC Application Status. The complete schedule of the examination will be released in due course. For further details, candidates can visit the respective official sites of regional websites.