New Delhi: According to requisition received from the Indian government’s Department of Personnel & Training (DoP&T), applications are being invited to join the government at the level of Joint Secretary/Director/Deputy Secretary.
Four Joint Secretaries and 16 Directors/Deputy Secretaries will be inducted through lateral recruitment on contact basis, according to a Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) release.
The recruitments will be in the following Departments/Ministries of the Union government:
* Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
* Ministry of Civil Aviation
* Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers.
* Ministry of Corporate Affairs
* Department of Food & Public Distribution, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution
* Ministry of Heavy Industries
* Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education
* Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
* Department of Legal Affairs, Ministry of Law & Justice
* Department of Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce & Industry
* Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers
* Department of School Education & Literacy, Ministry of Education
Detailed advertisement for the positions and instructions for candidates will be uploaded on the Commission’s website on May 20.
Eligible candidates can apply from May 20 to June 19, 2023.
Candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of information provided by them in their online application. They must ensure that such information is correct.