New Delhi: Putting all speculation to rest, the National Testing Agency (NTA) released the admit card for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2020 (NEET (UG)-2020) on its official website on Wednesday.
The aspirants of MBBS/BDS courses and other undergraduate medical programmes at recognised medical/dental and other colleges across the country need to clear the NTA-conducted NEET (UG).
The NEET (UG) 2020 will be held from 2 pm to 5 pm on September 13.
Aspirants have been advised to follow these steps to get the NEET (UG) 2020 admit card.
- Visit the website here www.ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on ‘Download Admit Card’ button
- A new login page will appear
- Enter the application number, date of birth and password
- Then click the ‘submit’ button
- Download the NEET 2020 admit card
- It’s advised to keep a copy of the admit card for future use