Mumbai/Panjim: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Limited has invited online applications for recruitment of Field Medical Officers (FMO), General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO), Medical Officer, Visiting Specialists & Homeopathy.
As per the ONGC recruitment notification, there are 81 vacancies for doctors in these posts. Applicants seeking Central government jobs in Maharashtra can use this opportunity and register online by September 1.
Candidate must possess MBBS/MD/MS degrees in relevant disciplines from a recognized university.
Selected candidates will be appointed at Mumbai, Panvel, Nhava, Uran & IPSHEM, Goa.
Following are the details:
|Field Medical Officers (FMO)||61||Rs.75000|
|General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)||08||Rs.72000|
|Visiting Specialists||08||Rs.2000 per Hour|
- Candidate must have possessed MBBS/ MD/ MS in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- FMO: 60 years for Male and 45 years for Female.
- All Other Posts: No Upper age limit.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of qualification and interview.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment via online mode only.
How to apply For ONGC Recruitment
- Go to official website ongcindia.com.
- Click “Career->Recruitment notice” Find the advertisement “Engagement of contract Doctors at WOU Mumbai and Goa” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.