Registration For NEET Super Specialty Exam 2020 Begins; Know Details

0

New Delhi: Application forms for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to the Super Specialty course will be available from August 3, 2020, at 3 pm. The exam will be held on September 15, 2020.

In order to familiarise candidates with the exam pattern, NBE will start a demo test on September 1. “A demo test shall be available for the benefit of candidates to familiarise themselves with the Computer Based Test format at website www.nbe.edu.in Applicant candidates will be able to access the Demo test from 1st September 2020 onwards,” the board has said in the exam notice. The results will be declared on September 25, 2020.

In the exam, 40 per cent questions will be from all the eligible feeder broad speciality courses and the remaining 60 per cent will be from the super speciality course selected by the candidate.

NEET-SS is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination and is the single entrance examination for admission to various DM or MCh courses as per the Indian Medical Council (Amendment) Act, 2016, except AIIMS New Delhi, PGIMER Chandigarh, JIPMER Puducherry, NIMHANS Bengaluru and Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Thiruvananthapuram. National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducts the NEET-SS. The board also conducts exams for NEET-PG, NEET-MDS and conducts screening test for foreign medical graduates.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.