Bhubaneswar: Of the 21 successful candidates from Odisha who cleared the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) examination, Sanjita Mohapatra from Rourkela district performed the best, scoring 1042 marks out of 2025 to secure 10th position in the country.
Results of the Civil Services 2019 examination were announced on August 4 this year, while the marksheets were released recently.
The other successful Odisha candidates performed as follows:
Anshuman Raj 994, Anup Das 991, Dhabala Kumar Jena 990, Rahul Goel 984, Kumar Biswaranjan 982, Bedabhusan 980, Rahul Mishra 979, Hema Naik 977, Arushi Mishra 976, Asish Das 969, Aniky Kumar Mishra 969, Sonali Mishra 968, Dibya Mishra 967, Arghya Patnaik 963, Jubin Mohapatra 961, Sameer Kumar Jena 950, Manas Ranjan Sahu 933, Shibam Mishra 912, Om Prasad Mohanty 911 and Bibhuti Bhusan Nayak 744.
All India topper Pradeep Singh of Haryana scored 1072, followed by Jatin Kishore (1063) and Pratibha Verma (1062).
A total of 829 candidates cleared the Civil Services examination.
Candidates who are yet to check their marksheets can visit upsc.gov.in.
How to download UPSC civil services 2019 marksheet:
1. Visit the official website at upsc.gov.in
2. Under the What’s New section, click on the link given for Civil Services Marksheet
3. Click on the respective links given for prelims and main exam marksheet
4. Enter the required login credentials and submit
5. Your mark sheet will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take its print out.
The UPSC exam consists of a preliminary exam for a total of 400 marks, written exam for 1750 marks, and an interview for 275 marks.