New Delhi: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the UPSC NDA I Exam 2021 on Sunday, April 18.
The examination will be held in offline mode in various exam centres across India. The NDA exam will be held in two shifts — the first shift will start at 10 am and the second will begin at 2 pm.
The written examination will have questions in Mathematics and General Ability Test. The exam duration will be 5 hours and the maximum marks are 300 (mathematics) and 600 (general ability test).
- It is mandatory for the candidates to use a black ball pen only for both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet (Answer Sheet). Pens with any other colour are not allowed.
- Candidates must carry admit cards to the exam centres. They will have to produce the printout of their e-Admit Card at the allotted venue, along with Photo Identity Card mentioned in the e-Admit Card.
- If the photograph is not visible/blurred or not available on the e-Admit Card, candidates have been advised to carry two identical photographs (one photograph for each session).
- Candidates must reach the exam centre an hour before the start of the exam. The entry into the examination centre will be closed 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the examination.
- All the necessary guidelines issued by the Government of India regarding COVID19 will have to be adhered with by the students. Wearing face masks, carrying sanitisers, and maintaining social distancing is mandatory for all students, invigilators, and other staff.