New Delhi: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) has released a notification regarding the activation of the link to raise objections on the GATE 2020 answer key. As per the notification, candidates can visit the link to raise objection on the GATE 2020 answer keys from February 19 to 21. Candidates can visit the official website i.e. gate.iitd.ac.in and can check the official notification.
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi), has already released the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2020 response sheets. The candidates who appeared for the GATE 2020 examination can check the response sheet on the official website: www.gate.iitd.ac.in.
The notification has mentioned how candidates can raise an objection. To view the official notification, candidates are requested to visit the official website i.e. gate.iitd.ac.in.
GATE 2020 answer key: Steps to raise an objection
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website i.e. gate.iitd.ac.in or they can directly visit the GOAPS portal.
- On the homepage, click on the link which says “Procedure for contesting answer key”. A new page will appear on the screen. Read the notification carefully.
- Return to the homepage, and click on “candidates response available here” to login. candidates are required to login with their registration number and password. Go through the answer key, select the question they want to raise the objection against and give the justification for it.
- To raise the objection, candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- per question. After selecting the question, the candidate can pay the fee on the link provided.
- Contests will be considered only if the payment is completed successfully.