Thiruvarur: The Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has invited online applications for the post of Research Assistant at the Department of Geography, School of Earth Sciences, for an ICSSR-funded Minor Research Project.
As per the Central University Thiruvarur Recruitment 2020 notification, there is only one vacancy for CUTN Research Assistant. Interested applicants have to apply by August 28.
Selection will be based on interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email about the date and mode of the interview.
CUTN Recruitment 2020 notification and CUTN Recruitment application is available at cutn.ac.in.
- Applicants should hold Post Graduate degree in Geography or related Social Science disciplines from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CUTN selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only.
Steps to apply for CUTN Recruitment
- Go to official website cutn.ac.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Advertisement for Research Assistant in ICSSR Funded Research Project”, click on the advertisement.
- Read Notification and check Eligibility.
- To apply, enter your details.
- Then click submit button and take a print of the application.
How to fill up CUTN Google Online Form
- Candidates should make Registration and apply through login.
- Enter your Personal and Educational Details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that, click the submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Generate & print your registration slip.