Noida: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has invited online applications for the posts of Social Media Executive (SME).
Interested candidates can apply online after going through the instructions on the official website www.becil.com.
The deadline for application is September 14.
The engagement is purely on temporary/contract basis, which may be extended as per requirement.
The applicant should upload necessary documents as mentioned in the official notification. Applicants should hold a prescribed degree from a recognized university. Selected Candidates must carry original certificates while attending the interview. Selection on the basis of Test/ Interview.
Details of BECIL Vacancy Notification:
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor Degree in a concerned field from a recognised university.
- However, refer to the advertisement for more details.
- Check advertisement for age limit.
- Selection will be based on Test/Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode only.
- General/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/Women Candidates — Rs 750
- SC/ST/EWS Applicants — Rs 450
- Fee to be paid online.
How to Apply for BECIL Vacancy:
- Go to the official website @ becil.com
- Click ‘Home>Careers>Vacancies’ given on the home page.
- Find the advertisement ‘Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in a Press Information Bureau (PIB) regional offices’
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Click ‘Registration Form(Online Apply)’ link given on the official website.
- Fill the details carefully and finally submit it.
How to fill up BECIL Application Form:
- Candidates should download the application form from BECIL Advertisement.
- Affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Fill up remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- Sign on the application form.
- Send it to the given address on or before the last date.