The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMA) has announced exam dates of AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMS) 2020 on its official website: atmaaims.com .
ATMA is a national level exam conducted for admission to MBA, PGDM, MCA, PGDBA courses. Any graduate can apply for the exam. There is no age limit.
Candidates and MBA aspirants who are planning to appear for the AIMS ATMA MBA can know all about the 2020 exam from the direct link to AIMS ATMA 2020 exam portal.
According to the official timeline, the online process for AIMS ATMA 2020 exam will commence from February 15 on the official website and candidates will be provided time until February 03, 2020 to complete online registration process.
The ATMA exam is scheduled to be held on February 09, 2020.
Important dates to remember:
Date of Commencement of Registration: 15 November 2019
Close of Payment Gateway: 1 February 2020
Date of Closure of Registration: 3 February 2020
Last Date for Reprint of Filled-in Application Form: 8 February 2020
Downloading of Admit Cards: 5 February 2020
Online Test : 9 February 2020 (between 2 PM to 5 PM)
Results : 13 February 2020
How to Apply:
- Visit the official exam website: atmaaims.com
- Find and click on login/registration Button
- Register on the website by providing basic details about yourself
- Login onto the website by providing your basic details
- Fill the ATMA 2020 February application form displayed on the screen
- Upload the necessary supporting documents along with the form.
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee as prescribed in the notification
- Submit the application form on the website
- Download softcopy/take printout of the confirmation page