Bhubaneswar: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will announce the Class X Compartment Result 2020 soon.
Candidates who appeared for the CBSE Xth Exam 2020 can check their results on the official websites — cbse.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in.
The CBSE Class X Compartment Exam 2020 was conducted from September 22-28.
Around 2.28 lakh Class X and XII students appeared for the CBSE Compartment exams this year. Out of which, a total of 1,50,198 students registered for the CBSE Class X Compartment exam 2020.
The CBSE Class XII Compartment Exams 2020 results were declared on October 9. A total of 52211 candidates or 59.43 per cent students successfully passed the CBSE Class XII Compartment exam 2020.
How to check CBSE Xth Compartment Result 2020:
- Log on to the official website of CBSE Result nic.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘Secondary School Examination (Class X) 2020-Compartment’
- Key in roll number, school number, centre number and admit card number
- Click on submit
- CBSE Xth Compartment Result 2020 will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a printout for future reference.