New Delhi: National Book Trust of India has invited applications for the post of editorials assistants in major Indian languages on a contractual basis. The deadline is September 23.
Know the details:
Name of the Post: Editorial Assistants (major Indian languages)
No. Of Posts: 15
Last date of Application: September 23
Duration Of Job: Six months, full-time, contract basis
Remuneration: Rs 30,000 to 40,000
Age: Below 45
1. A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
2. Proficiency in specified language.
3. Working knowledge of Hindi and English
4. Three years’ work experience with knowledge of proof reading, editing, translation, book assessment writing, content development, booklet layout designing, etc
5. Knowledge of working on Page maker, Excel and other software
How To Apply: Download the application form from the official website, attach self-attested copies of relevant certificate and send it to their specified address.