New Delhi: The first round of NEET 2020 counselling will begin on October 27 by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) on its official website, reported Hindustan Times.
From October 28 to November 2, qualified candidates of NEET 2020 exam can choose their preferred courses and colleges on the official website, until 5 pm.
The payment facility will be available till 7 pm. The choices will start getting locked from November 2, 4 pm to 11:59 pm.
The seat allotment process will be held on November 3 and 4, and on November 5 the result will be declared.
Steps to register for NEET 2020 counselling:
1) Visit the official website and click on the “UG Medical Counselling” link
2) Click on the “New Registration” link and fill all the requisite information
3) Press submit and receive the roll no. and password
4) Revisit the web portal and fill the received credentials in the ‘Candidate Login’ link
5) Fill the rest of the details and submit
6) Verify the details provided by the NTA database and click on ‘Confirm Registration’
7) Take a printout of the generated registration slip and pay the fees