New Delhi: The National Testing Agency (NTA) declared JEE Main result 2020 and released the list of toppers late on Saturday.
The results link is expected to be activated on the website jeemain.nta.nic.in. soon.
A total of 24 candidates have scored perfect 100 percentile, the Hindustan Times reported.
- Landa Jitendra – Andhra Pradesh
- Thadavarthi Vishnu Sri Sai Sankar – Andhra Pradesh
- Y S S Narasimha Naidu – Andhra Pradesh
- Chirag Falor- Delhi
- Gurkirat Singh -Delhi
- Laksh Gupta -Delhi
- Nishant Agarwal- Delhi
- Tushar Sethi – Delhi
- Nisarg Chadha – Gujarat
- Divyanshu Agarwal - Haryana
Harshvardhan Agarwal – Haryana
Swayam Shashank Chube- Maharashtra
Akhil Agrawal- Rajasthan
Akhil Jain — Rajasthan
- Parth Dwivedi — Rajasthan
- R Muhender Raj- Rajasthan
- Chagari Koushal Kumar Reddy – Telangana
- Deeti Yeshash Chandra – Telangana
- Chukka Tanuja — Telangana
- Morreddigari Likhith Reddy — Telangana
- Rachapalle Shashank Anirudh – Telangana
- Rongala Arun Siddardha – Telangana
- Shiva Krishna Sagi — Telangana
- Vadapalli Arvind Narasimha — Telangana
“This is the fastest that the NTA has declared the results for this exam. Also, this was the exam that was conducted with the maximum number of shifts,” NTA DG Vineet Joshi was quoted as saying by the national daily.
NTA JEE Main result 2020 includes NTA percentile scores, all India rank and JEE Main cutoff 2020.
The NTA has also released the final answer keys on its official website.
Nearly 6.3 lakh of 8.58 lakh registered candidates (70 per cent) had appeared the exam, which was conducted from September 1 to 6 by following all COVID-19 management guidelines.