New Delhi: National Testing Agency (NTA) announced the result of University Grants Commission-National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2022 on Saturday.
Candidates can check their scores on — ugcnet.nta.nic.in and ntaresults.nic.in.
NTA earlier in the day published the final version of answer key which has been used to calculate marks.
The exam this year was conducted in four phases — beginning on July 9 and ending on October 14.
UGC NET is a national-level qualifying exam which enables candidates to apply for Assistant Professorship and Junior Research Fellowship (JRFs) at universities across the country.
How To Check Your Result
* Visit the official website — ugcnet.nta.nic.in
* Click on the link for UGC NET Result 2022 on homepage
* Log in using application number, date of birth and enter security pin
* UGC NET Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen
* Download it and take a printout for future reference.
To clear UGC NET 2022 exam, candidates have to meet qualifying marks. For general category, UGC NET passing marks are 40% in both papers and total; for SC, ST, PwD and OBC-NCL candidates, passing marks are 35% in both papers and total.
Comments are closed.