Bhubaneswar: The Odisha Joint Entrance Exam-2020 (OJEE-2020) will be conducted from October 12 to 19 in computer-based test mode.
According to the notification issued by the OJEE, the eight-day long entrance test will be held in three sittings every day.
It further said that the entrance examination will be conducted in six sittings for Lateral Entry Tech (Diploma) and in four sittings for admission to BPharm course.
For MCA and MBA admission, the entrance test will be held in two and three sittings respectively. The exam for the BTech course will be conducted in three sittings.
There will be a sitting each for admission to Integrated MBA, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan, M.Pharm, LE Tech and LE Pharm courses, it added.
Elaborating further, OJEE chairman Sudeep Kumar Chand said that OJEE-2020 exam will be held in multiple sittings since around 79,800 candidates have registered for it.
Know the details about the exam:
1. The examination will begin on October 12 and end on October 19.
2. The exams will be held in three different time slots, from 9 am to 11 am, 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm and 4 pm to 6 pm.
3. There will be no exam on Sunday, October 18.
4. The admit card will be released on October 5.
5. The candidates can download the admit card from the OJEE website – www.ojee.nic.in.
Check the detailed exam schedule below.
The Exam Schedule.