New Delhi: Discover Law has decided to extend the deadline to register for LSAT India 2021 till May 16.
Candidates who are yet to apply for the May session of the Law School Admission Test can apply online on the official site discoverlaw.in.
The examination is slated to be held on May 29. The examination has been deferred due to the postponement of the CBSE board exams.
Steps to apply for LSAT India 2021:
- Got to the official site of Discover Law on discoverlaw.in
- Click on LSAT India 2021 link
- A new page will open where candidates will have to either register themselves or login to the account
- After logging in, fill in the application form
- Make the payment of examination fees
- Upload the necessary documents and click on submit
- Your application form is submitted
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference