Bhubaneswar: The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the list of shortlisted candidates whose document verification has to be done for recruitment to the post of Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) under the Department of Energy. The list was released on its official website. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can visit opsc.gov.in to check the list.
The written examination was scheduled for February 28, 2021. “The physical verification of original certificates/ documents in respect of the concerned candidates will be held in the office of the Commission from 17.05.2021 to 19.05.2021, the detail,” said the notification. It also added special guidelines and instructions for the candidates in the view of COVID-19.
Here are the guidelines:
- COVID-19 test report showing negative report obtained from authorised laboratories of ICMR within 48 hours of the date of document verification. No candidate shall be permitted if the RT-PCR report not furnished.
- Self-declaration by the candidates that she/he has not physically interacted with any COVID-19 patient in the last seven days.
- The candidates should bring their own water bottles.
- Each candidate should carry their own sanitiser and wear the mask properly. No candidates shall be permitted to get their document verification done without proper masking.
- Each candidate should maintain a social distancing norm of 6 feet while coming to the verification process.
- Candidates should not be accompanied by any guardian or parent. Entry to the premises will be for candidates only.
How to check?
- Visit the official website i.e. opsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, under the “What’s New” section, click on the link “Roll List of the candidates Shortlisted for Document Verification to the post of Assist. Executive Engineer (Electrical) (Advt. No. 10 of 2019 20)
- The PDF will be displayed on the screen.
- Save and download the list for future reference.